Our Green Commitment
What is good for the body should be good for nature. That is why Nordik Spa-Nature strives to reduce its environmental impact.
Environmental concerns at Nordik are nothing new. Pampered by the nature around us, we have always done our best to protect it. For example, during the construction of the complex, we systematically recycled and reused wood, stone and earth. In addition, with efficient insulation and an elaborate heat-recovery system, all our buildings exhibit a high level of energy performance.
To reduce our environmental impact on a day-to-day basis, we have instituted a policy regarding the optimal usage of resources, which brings employees and clients together within responsible actions such as:
- systematically recycling paper, plastic, glass and metal
- reducing consumption of plastic bottles on site
- re-using natural materials like stone, wood and earth
- recovering rainwater to water plants and feed decorative waterfalls
- recycling waste water for toilet flushing
- composting natural and vegetable waste
- conserving energy and electricity with timers and a computer system
- printing documents on recycled paper
- using clean, renewable energy such as geothermal
- using wood from certified forests for new construction
As you can see, these measures do not affect the level of service and comfort ... quite the opposite!