To ensure the best possible experience for all of our guests, please take note of the following rules:
- Our site has three zones, each with a distinct experience: Borëa, where quiet speaking is permitted, Kaskad, where complete silence is required, and Panorama, the social area where conversation is allowed.
- To preserve the atmosphere of relaxation, guests may wear only bathing suits and bathrobes on the site.
- For hygienic reasons, it is mandatory to sit on a towel in all saunas.
- Nordik Spa-Nature is a non-smoking establishment.
- Behaviour deemed inappropriate will not be tolerated.
- The use of mobile phones and cameras is not permitted on the site.
- For safety reasons, glass containers are not allowed on the site.
- Restö guests must wear a shirt or bathrobe and sandals or shoes.
- Outside food is not permitted on our premises.
- The site is reserved to 16 years and over.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises if these rules are not respected.
In addition, please note that:
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, forgotten or damaged personal items.
- Since we cannot control changing weather conditions or electrical outages, no compensation will be given in the event that our baths and saunas are closed due to unforeseen circumstances.